Impotency or Erectile Dysfunction (ED) affects millions of men around the world, especially during early life. There can be several causes of impotence like unhealthy lifestyle, and from conditions such as obesity, diabetes and cardiovascular disease. Unfortunately, some foods can increase the risk of ED or impotence in men.
There are a number of specific foods that can give you a number of erectile dysfunction problems. Here are list foods that can actually cause impotence. If you’re looking for ways to improve your sexual health, a good place to start is by cleaning up your diet or avoid foods that cause Importance.
Here is a brief list of Foods that Cause Impotence
Fried Foods – The most unhealthy food you can find is anything deep fried in fat or oil. some Foods high in fat are bad for the health, High-fat foods like french fries, fried chicken and doughnuts can raise cholesterol levels, slow down circulation and causing heart disease, high cholesterol, and even some cancers. These foods also lead to heavy amounts of weight gain, which directly generates severe ED. And fast foods are another danger as most are very high in fat and low in protein.
Pickles – Excessively salty snacks and foods like pickles should be consumed in control. Pickles are extremely high in salt content and increased salt in the food can lead to hypertension. As there is such a direct link between heart health and sexual health, anything that causes a point in blood pressure can also lead to decreased sexual function.
Packed Food- Just like frozen foods, other forms of packaged foods contain too much salt, fat or preservatives. Eating excessively packed foods develop the risk of growing hypertension and heart problems in the long run and cause impotence. You should avoid consuming too much of packaged foods. Make it a habit to eat fresh fruits and vegetables rather than packed foods.
Alcohol– According to Health resource, overdoing it on booze is a common cause of erectile dysfunction or impotency. However, that doesn’t mean you should cut out alcohol completely, as restraint seems to be the key here. If you drink alcohol for recreation, you can take red wine as at least then you will be getting some antioxidants.
Processed Meat- Processed foods, or foods that are not in their original form, generally have fat, salt, sugar added, and other chemical additives that can damage your health as well as lead to erectile dysfunction. Avoiding red meat, processed meats like as hot dogs can aid to lower the fat content of your diet and enhance overall health, including your risk for impotence.
Soy – Many individuals opt for the vegan diet, believing that it is healthier for them. While this is generally true, the staple of most of these diets, soy can have an overwhelming effect on men’s sexual health. This is because soy is known to increase estrogen levels and slow down the production of testosterone, leading directly to impotence.
Energy Drinks – Some popular energy drinks like Red Bull and Monster that boost comes from high sugar content and that can be bad news for sexual health. An increase in sugar in the drinks can lead to growing Diabetes, another condition which can put men at risk for ED. So, any drinks high in processed sugar should be avoided at all costs if you want to avoid impotence.
Frozen Food – Most frozen foods include the surplus of salt and fats, both of which are not good for your heart. Since most of the heart conditions can also affect your sexual health, growing the risk of impotence, you should completely cut down on your frozen food intake.
Caffeine – Most of us like to drink coffee You may find a cup of coffee very comforting but too much of it may also be harmful to your manhood. However, If you are an occasional coffee drinker it shouldn’t be a problem. A study found no significant connection between caffeine consumption and impotency. Men with heart disease and erectile dysfunction must try reducing caffeine consumption.
Erectile dysfunction also known as impotence is caused by a lack of blood supply to the manhood. There are several other physical conditions that can cause ED mainly linked with blood circulation. Apart from these foods,
Here is a list of other causes of Erectile Dysfunction (ED) or Impotency
1. Atherosclerosis -plaque in the arteries caused by bad diet, obesity or genetics.
2. Diabetes – there is a link between diabetes and erectile dysfunction. Diabetes can affect the blood flow too and causes nerve damage which can easily bring on erectile dysfunction problems.
3. Neurological damage – Damage caused to nerves leading to or from a penis.
4. Prostrate surgery – Surgery commonly associated with impotence
5. Stroke – Having a stroke often is followed by impotence
6. Drinking and Smoking – Too much drinking and smoking can lead to problems in the bedroom. Alcohol also interferes with blood circulation and can interfere with the balance of hormones that may result in ED.
7. Hormonal Imbalance – Having low levels of testosterone contributes to impotence.
8. Vascular Disease – This is a condition that affects the veins and causes the arteries to thicken. When this happens, the blood flow is restricted and this leads to difficulties achieving and maintaining an erection.
9. Stress – A cause of numerous illnesses, including impotence
10. Obesity – Unfit men are the majority of impotent men.
11. Depression – An illness of the mind can affect the whole body and Penis.
12. Inactivity – Men who do not work out will frequently experience impotence.
The 15-30 million men who consistently are unable to achieve or maintain an erection, about 80-90% of the erectile dysfunctions are caused by physical problems. Simply put, you have the capability to cure impotence naturally. You need to follow these simple tips to get you back on track with your love life again-
Eating a diet rich in natural foods like fruit, vegetables, whole grains, and fish and refined grains- reduced the likelihood of impotency. Just 30 minutes of walking a day were linked with a 41% drop in risk for impotence. Check with your doctor to find out whether your vascular system- and thus your heart, brain, and penis- is in good shape or needs a tune-up through lifestyle changes.