In this expert roundup post, our panel of experts has shared some tips on how to deal with anxiety and depression without medication that are useful for any person. These general health tips will help every individual in their day to day personal as well as work related activities.
As we are going through pandemic phase, many of us are prone to anxiety or depression or both and looking for the ways to either cure or avoid them. Not all anxiety and depression symptoms need medication and many of them can be dealth with lifestyle changes.
Experts sharing their opinions on how to deal with Anxiety and Depression Without Medication
- 1 Experts sharing their opinions on how to deal with Anxiety and Depression Without Medication
- 1.1 Alpana Deo – Mothers Gurukul
- 1.2 Amritha Srinath – The Mumma Startup
- 1.3 Anshu Bhojnagarwala – First Time Mommy
- 1.4 Apuorva Sinha – Fitoholic
- 1.5 Chinnagounder Thiruvenkatam – Tips Clear
- 1.6 Deepa Gandhi – Kreative Mommy
- 1.7 Dipika Singh – Gleeful Blogger
- 1.8 Dr Amrita Basu (Misra) (MBBS, MS) – HealthWealthBridge
- 1.9 Dr Bushra Nausheen – All About The Woman
- 1.10 Dr Erica Goodstone – Dr Erica Goodstone
- 1.11 Dr Hemapriya – My Little Moppet
- 1.12 Dr. Surbhi Prapanna – Surbhi Prapanna
- 1.13 Dr Vani Pulijala – Healthy YOU
- 1.14 Jhilmil Bhansali – Mommyinme
- 1.15 Minakshi Bajpai – MommysTimeline
- 1.16 Pragnya Mishra – Life with my Penguin
- 1.17 Prerna Sinha – Maa Of All Blogs
- 1.18 Prisha Lalwani – Mummasaurus
- 1.19 Priyanka Nair – SanityDaily
- 1.20 Radhika Karandikar – My Home Mantra
- 1.21 Richa Khullar – Mommynextdoor1.0
- 1.22 Snehalata Jain – Blog Sikka
- 1.23 Surabhi B.Das – Parenting Wings
- 1.24 Vartika Gakhar – VartikasDiary
I hope all the tips from the experts above will give you a good reference if you are looking for ways to how to deal anxiety and depression without medication. As many of us are going through some tough days in these Covid19 pandemic era, staying healthy is utmost important.
Keeping ourselves motivated and having a good lifestyle with healthy food habits can be so helpful. As expressed by the experts above, doing meditation, Yoga and other lifestyle changes can be of a great help in reducing the stress and depression.
MaxHealthTips.com is a blog that provides general information and discussions about health and related subjects. The information and other content provided in maxhealthtips.com, or in any linked materials, are not intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is the information a substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
If you have a medical concern or emergency, you must consult your doctor or seek other professional medical services immediately.
The opinions and views expressed on maxhealthtips.com website/blog have no relation to those of any academic, hospital, health practice or other institution.
The MaxHealthTips.com website and blog does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. This blog does not constitute the practice of any medical, nursing or other professional health care advice, diagnosis or treatment. We cannot diagnose conditions, provide second opinions or make specific treatment recommendations through this blog or website.