If you are on this page, then warm welcome!
Now you would have a chance to join a small group of Elite Guest Authors or Freelancers or Bloggers or Expert writers on this beloved blog.
Max Health Tips is now accepting good quality, Unique and thoroughly researched articles on topics related to Health and Wellness.
The process is Simple!
We have made your life easy for contributing your articles or thoughts to share on our blog with this simple terms and rules for submission.
Before Submission of any topic, Please read the blog so that there are no other topics exist on the same exact topic.
- Please send a short headline or title of the proposed article to be published.
- Please include at least 2 – 3 of your already published articles links if you are a freelance/Ghost/ first-time writer. If you are a blogger then mention your blog link/category link.
- We will respond to your email within 72 hours maximum.
- All the articles will be reviewed and will suggest you for any corrections for an article before it gets published.
- Upon submission of the article, you are giving Max Health Tips permission to be the exclusive publisher to promote your post under your byline, to share it with our Readers, and Social Media Followers. You will be agreeing not to publish this post anywhere else, including your own blog/site.
- You shall be prepared to answer all the comments made on your article and also you have to promote the article on all your social handles possible.
Style – Formatting – SEO
- Words – 800 – 1500.
- Use as short sentences as possible and one sentence for an introduction.
- Use Sub Heads for H2.
- Use Sub-Sub Heads for H3.
- Should use Bulleted lists for listings.
- Should have bold and italicized text as and where required.
- All the articles should have a proper conclusion at the end.
- Please include Keyword in the Title, First Paragraph, H2, H3, Within article and Conclusion part without fail.
- Make sure that the article is not of a Self Promotional or Commercial type.
- You should not use any Affiliate links inside the article.
- Your short bio can be included at the end of the post with one dofollow link to your blog/website.
- Must include 1-2 images that are relevant to the topic (800X600).
- Please make sure to include Keyword in your image.
- Don’t add your website/blog name or URL on the images.
- Please use free stock images that are Royalty/copyright free. You can search for Pixabay, Pexels, Flickr, Pxhere for such images.